Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Hello to the goodbyes😓

Well this week has been crazy. (Do I say that every week???)

It was transfer week which is always crazy but this week was special because I got asked to train a new missionary straight from the MTC!! Her name is Greenhalgh Shimai and she's AWEOSME!! I got to go into honbu on Wednesday and meet her and stay the night on temple grounds with so many of my bestest buds and it was literally the funnest time ever!!

Butttttttt at the exact same time

It's my last transfer

Which means I had to say bye to some of my bestest friends, they're getting sent to the other side of the island so I won't see them again before I leave. I cried (bawled) for like 2 days straight.

I'm clearly very good at saying bye to people.

It's gonna be an emotional 5 weeks.

NOT PUMPED BUT SO PUMPED.

#pray4me

愛してる

リグビー姉妹

My bean!!










No comments:

Post a Comment