Saturday, November 5, 2016

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

こんにちは!

I SURVIVED MY FIRST TRANSFER. Miracles happen. I'll be staying in shinkotoni for another transfer with Sister Massey! Im so glad because I love shinkotoni so much.

They don't really celebrate Halloween in Japan but we threw a ward Halloween party this week anyways and it was awesome!! We taught them how to trick or treat and we had everyone from grandmas to little girls knocking on the doors we set up in the church to trick or treat. It was so cute.

This week we tried to make the trek to Sapporo Eki (metro station) to do some streeting. We've tried a few times before but every day we've planned to go it was raining which isn't good for streeting. Wednesday it was finally sunny so we started riding our bikes down. Thirty minutes later we were caught in a rain and lightning storm. It was raining sooo hard and there was so much lightning that we had to stop at a 7/11. We were waiting inside and the thunder was so loud it was shaking the building!! It was crazy. So we ate some ice cream and waited for the lightning to calm down and made the trek back to shinkotoni in the pouring rain.

We got to go to an NAs daughter's elementary school play the other day. It was crazy. Japanese schools are awesome and slightly terrifying.

I read a talk yesterday called "He Loved Them Unto the End" that Jeffrey R Holland gave in the 1989 October conference. It's one of the best talks I've read about Christ's love and character. You should
read it.

Okay cool I'm going HIKING!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! It's pouring rain but I don't even care
:):):)🗻

愛していますよ!

リグビ姉妹

"We are a blessed people. In such a marvelous time as this, I feel an overwhelming debt of gratitude. I thank my Father in Heaven for blessings unnumbered and incalculable, first and foremost being the gift of His Only Begotten Son, Jesus of Nazareth, our Savior and
King." -Jeffrey R Holland


FISHERS OF MEN

No comments:

Post a Comment