Monday, October 24, 2016

It's Christmas Time in the City

Hello hello!

This week we found out one of our investigators used to be in the Yakuza!!! (Japanese mob) HOW COOL IS THAT!!! A little scary because we've been teaching him for a month and had no clue but don't worry we passed him to the Elders this week :)

Thursday it snowed. And it's been snowing ever since. I have to keep reminding myself Christmas isn't for 2 months.... Could've fooled me. But since they don't celebrate Christmas in Japan I guess everyday can be Christmas!!🎅🏼🎄

The kids here make me feel like I'm famous :) Whenever I say hello to them they get so excited. One day there was a group of kids that walked by so I said hello and waved. They spent 5 minutes walking backwards waving and yelling "bye bye" it was the cutest. Gaijin power is real.

We taught Tonaka San yesterday (the guy with the microphone throat) he told us he knows God is speaking through us because he can see it in our faces. Best compliment.

Remember when I was in the MTC and I told you about the group of 10 Elders that came in that we're all going to Sapporo?? Well they come to Sapporo THIS WEEK!!!!! I'm soooo pumped to get some of my pals back.

愛しています!
リグビ姉妹

PS Apparently I haven't been getting a lot of people's emails that they've sent so if you wrote me and I didn't reply that's probably why! gomen nasai!

"Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven." Matthew 5:16


No comments:

Post a Comment