Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Still 寒い

こんにちはかぞくとともだち!

It's been another great week in Shinkotoni! We finally got to watch conference and it was awesome!! We had to listen to Japanese and English at the same time so it was a bit of a headache, but still good. :)  I loved the shout out to Hokkaido!

One day we went to visit a member and she brought us mugicha. Let me tell you about mugicha. It is a drink here that everyoneeee drinks and it literally tastes like liquid burnt popcorn!! It is AWFUL. She brought it out for us and my soul died a little. My companion knows how much I hate it so while the member wasn't looking she grabbed my cup and chugged it for me😂 MVP.

In other news it's still freezing here. I'm already wearing my snow coat and apparently the coldest time of the year is February so that means it's only going to get COLDER for the next four
months................ :):):):):):):)::):):) yay. The members here love to make fun of me when they find out I'm from a place where it never snows. They always joke that I'll be the first sister to serve in
Wakkanai, the coldest and most northern part of Hokkaido. Let's pray not :)

Elder Bednar is coming to visit our mission this week and I'm so pumped!! I'll tell ya all about it next week :)

愛しています!

リグビ姉妹

"The joy we feel has little to do with the circumstances of our lives and everything to do with the focus of our lives." Russell M Nelson


No comments:

Post a Comment