Thursday, October 6, 2016

Shinden ni iki mashita!

こんにちは!

Sorry this is coming late in the week! We didn't have pday Monday because today I FINALLY got to go through my beautiful new temple!! It's the most beautiful temple I've ever seen or been in in my entire existence.

Things are getting extremely 寒い in Sapporo... It's been raining pretty hard which makes dendo quite the adventure. We spend most dendo time riding our bikes around and stopping people on the streets or going door to door housing. So when it rains we're in it allllll day. The best part is riding through all the puddles:) if you're going to be soaking wet all day, might as well have some fun am I right??

We still had the BEST miracle this week. We were housing and this lady opens her door and says "I want to be baptized I just don't know which church to join." We hadn't even started talking about the gospel yet!! Then she tells us she doesn't like Buddhism or the Jehovah witnesses. THAT NEVER HAPPENS HERE. So pumped.

We got to take an investigator to President Nakatsuka's for Family Home Evening last week. We took this sweet old lady that I just love. We can't really communicate because I can't speak Japanese but she grabbed my hand and walked with me the whole way there. When we walked past the temple she looked at me and touched her heart and said "ii kimochi" which means good feeling. I love the temple so much:)

Oh and just to answer everyone's question, no I didn't crash into any poles this week:)

愛しています!

リグビ姉妹

PS... I got really cute letter stuff so send me your addresses so I have
a reason to us them :)

"Theres no such thing as coincidence when you're on the Lords errand"
-Elder Bednar




No comments:

Post a Comment