Monday, October 17, 2016

Apostles & Earthquakes

こんにちは!

This week we went back and visited the golden lady we found the other week. She told us her husband died a month ago and she was really struggling the day we met her. She said when we showed up on her doorstep that day she knew it was God helping her. She's been praying and said she feels so much peace when she prays the way we showed her. She's the best!!!

We're teaching another old man who talks through one of those microphone things on his throat like you see in smoking commercials. He's so awesome and so prepared. He said he loves when we come because he feels the spirit so strong. He's pretty hard to understand but we're making it work :)

I survived my first earthquake this week and it was awesome. It was the middle of the night and I woke up to everything shaking. We sleep on mats on the floor so if the ground is shaking, you're shaking. I was about to jump up and finally use the earthquake drill stuff they teach you in school, but I looked over and my companion was sleeping right through it so I figured it was okay..

We got to watch Meet the Mormons!! I may have gotten a little teary watching the part about Nepal and seeing all the places we had gone. Namaste for dayz. I'm so grateful for this gospel and all the
blessings and opportunities that have been given me because of it!!

Of course the highlight of the week was Elder Bednar coming!! Nothing better than spending 3 hours talking with an Apostle of the Lord.

愛しています

リグビ姉妹

"Strong faith in the Savior is submissively accepting of His will and timing in our lives- even if the outcome is not what we hoped for or wanted" David A Bednar

No comments:

Post a Comment