Sunday, January 8, 2017

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Things have been pretty slow here since we haven't been able to dendo the last 4 days due to the craziness that is New Years in Japan. We basically just spent 4 days playing monopoly and cards at the church with the elders. Gooood times.

Tuesday we had District meeting. I somehow ended up in the same district as my 7 favorite people in the mission. We can't make it 2 minutes without someone (me) on the floor laughing. And we all have ukuleles now so it's so much fun. This week we talked about testifying about things we love. It's really easy as a missionary speaking a different language to just kind of be a robot and say the same things to every person we talk too. But if we're not testifying about things we love and know to be true than that person isn't going to feel the spirit and if they don't feel the spirit than nothing we say matters.

I got to go to Kotoni for splits this week! I was with Oka Shimai and we went to visit an investigator at her store. Halfway through this 87 year old man walks in that speaks English with a New York accent and used to be a sumo wrestler/ taxi driver. He looked at me and was like "Where's your husband?" So I told him I was 19 and didn't have one and he just shook his head and said "beautiful" 100000 times hahaha it was so funny and a little weird. I think I'm going to stay in Japan forever just so I can get compliments for the rest of my life.😂

愛してるよ!

リグビ姉妹

"A deeper understanding of Jesus Christ will give us greater hope for the future and, despite our
imperfections, more confidence in achieving our righteous goals." José A. Teixeira


No comments:

Post a Comment