Monday, January 23, 2017

Shinkotown to Shinoro

こんにちは!

First things first... this week was transfer calls! My new area is Shinoro and my new companion is Sato Shimai!! I looveeee Shinoro. It's just outside of Sapporo and super Inaka (country). Sato Shimai is super sweet! I was really scared to be her comp because she's Japanese and my Japanese is not the best but we actually don't have a problem communicating. (which just means I'm really good a charades) The Bishop here is Ota Bishop!! He put the Angel Moroni on the Sapporo temple!! There's an awesome video about it so if you haven't seen it go watch it:) 

This morning I was watching the Mormon Message "Good Things to Come" I tend to watch it a lot because it's filmed in good ol St George:) but today I actually really listened to it and there's one part I really love "Some blessings come soon, some come late, and some don’t come until heaven; but for those who embrace the gospel of Jesus Christ, they come. It will be all right in the end. Trust God and believe in good things to come." What a blessing it is to know no matter how hard life can be, things will always gets better because that is what this gospel is for!! Better days here and in the life to come. 

I've seen so many little miracles this week and have had so many prayers answered (mostly me praying that someone will let us in before I freeze to death) it usually doesn't happen till the very last person we visit but hey "no witness until after the trial of your faith" right? Haha Heavenly Father takes care of His missionaries! 

愛してるよ!

リグビ姉妹


No comments:

Post a Comment