Monday, February 6, 2017

The Coldest Week

THIS WAS THE COLDEST WEEK OF MY LIFE!!!!! 

I thought I knew what cold felt like but then this week happened...I can honestly say I have never been so cold in my entire life. You know you're a frozen chosen when you breathe and the inside of your nose turns to ice, your companion has frostbite and your fingers and toes are permanently numb. But we're still working hard and seeing miracles!!! 

This week was mission tour! Elder Yamashita from the 70 came and talked to us! It was sooo good. We talked a lot about opening our mouths and sharing the gospel with every single person we can. Sato Shimai and I have been doing that this week and we've already found a lot of awesome people! (Including our next door neighbor!) 

The best miracle of the week came Saturday! We met with one of our investigators, Uenishi San. She's the sweetest old lady. Before the lesson we decided we wanted to commit her to baptism but we were a little worried because she loves tea and we hadn't taught her the word of wisdom yet. Well we go in and we're just talking about her week and she goes "well I went to the dentist and my gums are bad so he told me I'm not allowed to drink tea anymore" !!! I died. Miracle. We committed her to baptism and she'll be getting baptized the end of February! YAY! 

愛しています!
リグビ姉妹 

"Even if you cannot always see that silver lining on your clouds, God can, for He is the very source of the light you seek. He does love you, and He knows your fears. He hears your prayers. He is your Heavenly Father, and surely He matches with His own, the tears His children shed." Jeffrey R Holland 





No comments:

Post a Comment