Monday, February 27, 2017

🌨🌨🌨

Heyoooooo


γ²γ•γ—γΆγ‚Š! 


Last pday we went to Toyohira for zone activity and had another snowball fight. Things got pretty intense but blue team (my team) came out with the win #back2back. After I got to pie my companion since she's going home this transfer... video to come :)


One day this week we were walking around and I looked up and the sky was blue!! Really really blue. That doesn't happen often here so I had this moment where I almost cried because I'm just so grateful God made the sky blue and not gray! That might sound stupid but you have to remember I'm from a place where the sun shines 364 days a year...It's the little things... The sad news is at Eikaiwa this week we were talking about seasons and I said hey it's almost spring right and they all looked at me like I was crazy and said "spring doesn't come till May" my heart broke a little but γŒγ‚“γ°γ‚ŠγΎγ™...


This week has been pretty hard. I've been a little homesick but today I got to go to the temple. I loveeee the temple. It's like going home.  


Elder Holland came to Japan this week and gave a devotional that was broadcast to all of Japan. Lucky for you lafaele Shimai took notes:) 




No comments:

Post a Comment