Monday, February 27, 2017

バプテスマ

Well the past few days have been crazyyyyy

Thursday we had Zone Conference. During President Nakatsukas workshop
he asked us to pick a picture from our iPads that we could relate to a
gospel topic. I picked a picture of my dad hugging me before I entered
the MTC and tied it in to how God is our Heavenly Father and how he
loves us. I showed Nakatsuka kaicho and he said "that is a perfect
picture. People will see that and feel something without you having to
say anything" I looked at the picture again and realized how much my
dad loves me and then I realized exactly how my Heavenly Father feels
about me. And then I cried a little. I was really praying that week to
know if God loved me. I knew he loved everyone else but I wasn't sure
if that worked for me too. That moment answered my prayers. And then
President asked me to bear my testimony in front of the whole zone and
then right after we sang "Love at Home" so basically I was just a mess.

This week us and the elders in our area formed a band and went on a
mini tour around Sapporo. We sang at zone conference in Atsubetsu, the
ward music concert in Shinoro and tonight were singing at Nakatsuka
FHE in Oyachi. So if you're looking for some good entertainment at
your next event just hit up the Shinoro Senkyoushi.

SUNDAY UENISHI SAN GOT BAPTIZED!!!!!!!  It was so awesome. Her
daughter is a member and her grandson baptized her and it was so sweet
to see how grateful they were to see her get baptized! I asked her how
she felt after and she said "really really warm and happy"

Today we went ICE FISHING. because ya know... frozen chosens and all.
It was sooo sick and the sun was out!!! And I got SUN BURNED!!! Yeah
life is good.

愛しています!
リグビ姉妹


No comments:

Post a Comment