Wednesday, March 15, 2017

8 MONTHS



こんにちは!

This week was the BEST EVER! For one reason. Kudou family.

I've been waiting to tell this story for awhile so here ya go... back in the beginning of February we were walking down the street and saw a lady shoveling snow so we stopped and asked if we could help. She said no (they always do) but we talked some more and turns out she and her family really want to learn English! So we told them about our free family English program... we teach English and after share a spiritual message. We set up an appointment and we've taught them every week since for about a month! They are my favorite family in the world!!! Their kids are ages 11, 10, 8 and 3. 

Two weeks ago we taught them about the Book of Mormon and all the kids really wanted one so we gave them each their own. We went back this week and they all had been reading it and really liked it. The kids kept telling me how badly they wanted to come to church (crazy right?) so I had been praying allllll week that they would come but yesterday church started and they weren't there. I was super upset but I kept praying. Then a few minutes into sacrament meeting I get a text saying "we're coming soon!" !!!!!!!!!!!

Seeing that family walk into church together was the highlight of my life! As they were leaving they were telling me how much fun they had and how they can't wait to come back next week! I love the kudou family!!!!!

Wednesday we had ZTM. We got to watch the devotional from when Elder Holland came to Japan. Holy cow if you want your mind blown and your life changed I'd give it a watch!! Apparently it's on Facebook somewhere so I'm sure my beautiful mother will share it for you all.

Tuesday I went to a ladies house and ate octopus and pig ears.... yeah....

Oh and if any of you were wondering, it still snows everyday but it is getting warmer I think! It got
up to like 37 degrees this week!!!

And on another random note.. the Sapporo temple President makes some dang good udon! #perksoflivinginShinoro

愛しています!
リグビ姉妹

"As our testimony of Him expands and matures, we begin to care more about life forever than life today and we have no desire but to do what He needs us to do and to live as He has asked us to live." Sheri Dew




No comments:

Post a Comment