Tuesday, March 21, 2017

πŸ·πŸ™…πŸ»

γ‚ˆγ‚ˆγ‚ˆ!

This week a family fed us pig intestines. I only had one bite but it was the most painful thing I've ever endured. I'm probably scarred for life. Afterwards they asked what I liked the best so I said "oh the pig intestines of course!" And they got super happy and excited and then I remembered sarcasm isn't a thing in Japan. The food here has definitely been one of the biggest struggles-hahaha.

Last week we visited a member and I noticed a bottle of doterra in their house so I was like woah 
γ²γ•γ—γΆγ‚Š! Then yesterday at church she came up to me and was like "did you know your mom is famous?" And whips out an article about my parents that her friend in Tokyo had sent her. Then we had a conversation about doterra for like 30 min and she taught my companion all about it. It was awesome.

Friday I got to go on splits with Lafa!!!! MTC comps back at it. We went and did shizen dendo. We
walked into a mall and sat on a bench and started talking to a girl, became besties, taught her an awesome lesson about Heavenly Father using the picture of me and my dad and got her number so we could meet again! It was awesome. Then we talked to some high school girls, I asked them where they thought I was from and one of them was like "well she's really white so I think Russia"
that one stung.. but I'm recovering. The sun will come up. Someday.

Yesterday I got asked to pray in English and let's just say it's a good thing no one in that room spoke English because nothing that came out of my mouth made sense. I think that's a good sign maybe?

I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY

愛しています!
γƒͺグビ姉妹


Lafa and I have been together for basically everything since day 1 so here's a vid that sums up us and our missions. (I may have had to stand on a box to be as tall as her)











No comments:

Post a Comment