Monday, April 3, 2017

🌻🌻🌻🌻

HELLOOOOOO

The past week has been so crazy and fun but I don't even know what to say and this email probably won't make sense but がんばります.....

A lot of people said some really great things this week so here are some of my favorite quotes this week:

"You have God and dōTERRA. What more do you need?" -Conover Choro

"I'm Matt Conover, I don't have bad days." - Conover Choro

"I thought I was showing my investigator a video about Jesus's baptism but turns out is was about
Jesus rebuking the unbelievers" -Hackett Shimai

"Missions are the greatest university to learn and grow. And if you come to Sapporo, you're taking
AP courses." - Arrington Choro

"What's the strength difference between a person that sits on the couch and a person that goes to the gym? It's the same with this mission and other missions. In this mission you get exercised
emotionally, physically and spiritually. This is NOT an easy mission." - Arrington Choro

Monday was Nakatsuka FHE and we got to take KUDOU FAMILY!!!!!! I love them so much. We
got to walk around the temple grounds with them and they loved it! It was such an awesome experience! Teaching families in our mission is super rare. So rare that yesterday at Zone Conference one of the APs got up to give a workshop about miracles and the first thing he says is "Yesterday Nakazawa Shimai and Rigby Shimai brought a family to FHE. MIRACLE!" I loveeee kudou family!

Last week I thought spring was coming because it was getting super warm and the snow was melting-kind of -hahah but then I woke up to a blizzard that lasted 3 days hahah Sapporo...

Thursday I went on splits with Hackett Shimai. To say it was a good time is a bit of an understatement. Her family sent her stuff to make Mexican food and she literally waited a month until we went on splits so we could eat it together because she knew I'd be the only person that'd appreciate it- hahaha

One thing I learned at Zone Conference yesterday is that God doesn't make bad things happen to us, He allows them to happen because through hard times and trials we can become humble enough to change, we can grow, we can get closer to Him. He loves us soooo much that He will do what is required to purify us so we can return to Him. I am SO grateful that I can change. If it weren't for the Atonement we would never be able to change. We would always be selfish, rude and miserable. 

When I came on a mission I didn't want to change, I didn't think I needed to. But looking back these past months and seeing how much I've changed and how much happier I am, I hope I continue to change and become better for the rest of my life. Change is a blessing and sometimes it takes a trial to humble us enough to make that change in our lives. Our Heavenly Father is the BEST.

Sorry if my English doesn't make sense but hopefully you get the gist.

�郅筏皮い蓼�!
リグビ��妹

Kudou Family!! (I would just like to remind everyone I'm only 5'5)


No comments:

Post a Comment