Friday, April 21, 2017

Happy Conference Weekend!

こんにちは!

HAPPY CONFERENCE WEEKEND!! (just pretend you all watched it this weekend with me) it was
AMAZING ね?! Bachman Choro and I got to sit in the back of the kitchen and watch it in English. It was the second time I've been able to understand a church meeting in 9 months (the first time was last general conference) it was heaven.

Monday we went to teach this college student and her roommate Fan San and Chan San. They're both
Vietnamese and they fed us Vietnamese food!! It was so good. It was really cool because they speak
Vietnamese, I speak English but we were able to communicate through Japanese. Then their roommate came in, she's from China, turns out she's fluent in English! So everyone was like "speak English to each other" and I sat there frozen. Terrified. She started talking to me in English and I got
through maybe two sentences and switched back to Japanese. It was soooo embarrassing and awkward.

Wednesday I saw a really cool miracle! We were teaching a lesson and usually the husband smokes in
the kitchen while we teach. So we start the lesson and I see him head for the kitchen. I said a little
prayer in my heart that he wouldn't start smoking. He grabbed his cigarettes, walked back into the room where we were teaching, listened for a second, then put his cigarettes on a shelf and didn't touch them the entire lesson!! It was sooo cool! The message of the true gospel of Jesus Christ
changes lives and God answers prayers!

愛しています!
リグビ姉妹

"I knew that I had been blessed and I knew that God knew that I knew that I had been blessed." Neal A Maxwell

Kudou family's Book of Mormon! The kids loveeeee to read and mark their favorite scriptures💕





No comments:

Post a Comment