Friday, April 21, 2017

OHHHH WERE HALFWAY THEREEEEEEE!!!

HEYOOOO THIS WEEK HAS BEEN CRAZY!!!!!!!!! 

The first half of the week was actually heartbreaking. Tuesday we got transfer calls and I got transferred. :( I was sooo sad to be leaving Shinoro. Saying bye to everyone, especially Bishop, the ward and Kudou family, was heartbreaking. I love Shinoro so much!!

Thursday was transfer day (AND MY HALF WAY MARK) there was also a blizzard haha what is spring. I transferred to.... EBETSU!! It's a little city outside of Sapporo! It's so cute. My new comp is Frank Shimai from Idaho!! We were in the MTC together and it has been non stop laughs and miracles here in Ebetsu the past few days. I'll let ya in on my favs.......


  1. Friday we went out to visit someone and we were walking down the street and passed these little girls that started yelling "AMERICANS! NO WAY REAL AMERICANS" so we stopped and talked with them for a bit and became besties which led to races down the street and finding dead fish. One of the girls clicked on my iPad and saw my background which was a picture of Christ and she was like "is that your dad?" Hahaha so I got to teach them who Jesus is. It was awesome. Then they found us some broken tiles and gave them to us so we would never forget them. It was the cutest thing ever. 
  2. Went to a wedding in Atsubetsu. My first wedding in Japan :) so awesome!! And a bunch of Shinoro members were there so it was a party. 
  3. Went to teach a girl the elders found this week. She's from China and she's GOLDEN. She wanted to learn who Jesus is so bad so we taught her, taught her how to pray, gave her a Book of Mormon and the next day she came to church!! And after she was talking about how when she gets baptized she wants it to be a special day!!! She's so prepared. I love her. 
  4. We were housing one day and this guy opened the door and we said who we were and he said "oh uh I don't actually live here I'm just doing some construction" and then his daughter walked out of her bedroom and said "dad who is it?" and it got really awkward hahaha 
  5. Saw wild wiener dogs
  6. Found out we get our bikes back NEXT WEEEEKKKKKK
  7. Found out Dallin H Oaks is coming to our mission next month!!!!!!!!!!


It's gonna be a goooood transfer here in Ebetsu!! 

愛してるよ!

リグビ姉妹











No comments:

Post a Comment