Monday, April 3, 2017

#OnlySiberiaUnderstands

こんにちは!

Thursday I got to go on splits with Stewart Shimai in Higashi! When we left the apartment in the morning it was sunny so I slipped on my sperrys (mistake #1) right when we walked out the door it started down pouring. We walked for an hour to drop off a flyer than did some housing. By this  timewe were already completely soaked and freezing.

We start housing an apartment building and we see a guy standing in an empty apartment with a little suitcase open in the middle of the room filled with suspicious things and he was over at the stove doing who knows what (we may have assumed he was making drugs) so we got all pumped thinking we were about to convert this drug dealer.. turns out he was just a gas man doing his job:/ so then we start walking back to the church but went the wrong direction and ended up in Shinkotoni area hahaha. It took us 3 hours of walking in the pouring rain/snow/sleet to find our way back. At one point I needed to stop to tie my shoes (fun fact: sperrys are not waterproof) but my fingers were so cold it took me literally five minutes to tie them because my fingers could not move how they needed to. Good ol Hokkaido!! 

Don't worry, were starting to have more spring days and even when it snows it doesn't stick as much!!

We got to go to the temple Wednesday and it was as beautiful as always!! And we happened to go on a spring day so that made it even better. I don't ever want to have to leave this temple!!!

Saturday I found out North Korea has a missile pointed right at Sapporo and apparently they shot one off 2 weeks ago but it missed and landed in the ocean and now they're just waiting for the right time to shoot it again................. I was a little concerned but don't worry our 72 hour kits are packed and ready to go!!

If you haven't watched the new Easter video, GO WATCH IT!!!!! It's so awesome. #PrinceofPeace

愛してるよ!
リグビ姉妹


No comments:

Post a Comment