Thursday, May 4, 2017

Wait. 金人 are real???



おはようございます🌞

Everyone remember our perfect Chinese investigator we found last week?? Well turns out she's a real
life 金人 (golden person) this week we set a baptismal date with her for May 13!!! She's soooo
excited and so are we! I've never met someone so prepared to receive the gospel.  Every time we teach her something she says "I believe this! I've always believed this! People in Japan and China don't believe this. I didn't know other people believed this too!" And then she'll share an
experience related to our message. She basically teaches herself. Her name is Yuki San and she's 22
and she's teaching me Chinese and I love her. I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!

Saturday my comp and I woke up and ran to a park for exercise and it started snowing so we sang Christmas songs and that same day WE GOT OUR BIKES BACK so it really was Christmas🎄🚴🏼‍♀️ I LOVE MY BIKE

Other than that we headed up to Asahikawa for a few days for ZTM and Zone Activity and it was a party so here's a bunch of videos that sum it up...

1. Disney movie reenactment (filmed in China town)
2. Southern Utah love song
3. Takamasa & Bateman
4. Catching pigeons
5. Favorite scripture reenactment



No comments:

Post a Comment