Thursday, May 4, 2017

China or Japan?

你好!

So apparently I've been transferred to China. 90% of the people we are teaching right now are Chinese!! It's been crazy. I was talking to President Nakatsuka about it and he said Chinese people are more open to accepting the gospel. I asked him why that was and he said because even though they don't realize it, Christianity is in their background. KANJI LESSON TIMEEEEE. 船<-- this is the kanji for ship. If you look closely you'll see three kanji within that kanji: 舟 (boat), 八 (8) and 口(mouth) so yes the kanji for ship is literally 8 mouths on a boat. How many people were on Noah's ark????? Are you amazed yet?????? すごいね!

Anyways Yuki San is still doing great and is so excited for her baptism next week!!

Saturday Frank 姉妹 and I biked 26 miles out to the country side and back. It was AWESOMEEEEE!!! We were literally in the middle of nowhere, covered in bugs and dirt. I loved it. And I met and taught a Japanese cowboy.

We spent 4 days up in Asahikawa going on splits and going to Zone Conference. One day Michaels 姉妹 and I were out dendoing and there were 5 helicopters and 100 cop cars, ambulances and fire trucks surrounding a blocked off street so naturally I wanted to see what was going on so we walked down and I talked to a police officer and he told me the building had just exploded!!! It was pretty
exciting. I think everyone was okay...

Also I'm working on my Chinese and Shuwa (Japanese sign language) so by the time I come home I just might be quad lingual🤞🏼

愛してるよ!

リグビ姉妹

Morning run to Chinatown









No comments:

Post a Comment