Tuesday, May 16, 2017

I Found My Friend!

Baptism, 10 month mark and got to FaceTime my family all in the same weekend??? Best weekend ever!!!

SATURDAY YUKI SAN GOT BAPTIZED!!!!!!!! It was the most perfect,beautiful-est day ever. She was sooo happy. At the baptism Frank 姉妹 and I sang "I'll find you my friend" Yuki kept saying she came to Ebetsu to find us so she could learn the gospel and I know I came to Ebetsu to find her. The day I transferred to Ebetsu was the day we got Yuki's number. I'm so grateful I got to be with her from the beginning and see her baptism! Definitely a miracle. She's literally our best friend. We went and got ice cream and bought matching outfits after that we wore to church the next day because we're just that cute. One year from Saturday we'll be going through the temple together! I love her so much!!!

Last Wednesday was temple pday. Frank 姉妹 and I decided to bike to the temple and back. let's just say it wasn't the best weather and we've spent every day since (except the baptism) in our apartment dead- haha... but the temple was beautiful so it was worth it!

Since today is MOTHERS DAY! Here is a shoutout to my mom. The best mom in the world. The real MVP. You all wish you had a mom like mine. She's beautiful, kind and can solve any problem in the world. People always ask what my mom is like and I always say, "キリストのような" which means "like Christ" because that's the best way to describe her! I love you mom!!!! 母の日おめでとうございます! 愛しています!

リグビ姉妹

All that's missing from this picture is a jar of peanut butter.













No comments:

Post a Comment