Wednesday, October 18, 2017

πŸπŸ‚πŸŽƒ☃️

ダーホ!

Last transfer we were able to meet with a bunch of non active members and I realized they all have one thing in common: none of them read the Book of Mormon. I've decided that if you read the Book of Mormon every day, there's no way you can go inactive. If you read the Book of Mormon every day there's no way you can deny this church is true. The Book of Mormon is soo powerful. Because it's true. I loved President Monson's talk last Conference on all the blessings that come from reading the Book of Mormon.

"I implore each of us to prayerfully study and ponder the Book of Mormon each day. As we do so, we will be in a position to hear the voice of the Spirit, to resist temptation, to overcome doubt and fear, and to receive heaven’s help in our lives."

Woahhh yeah those are all things we need in this crazy world we live in!!! I love the Book of Mormon. Because it's true. I read it every day. Because it's true.

Now for my favorite scripture

Wherefore, whoso believeth in God might with surety hope for a better world, yea, even a place at the right hand of God, which hope cometh of faith, maketh an anchor to the souls of men, which would make them sure and steadfast, always abounding in good works, being led to glorify God. Ether 12:4

I'm blessed because I know it's true.

'Therefore, let us glory, yea, we will glory in the Lord; yea, we will rejoice, for our joy is full; yea, we will praise our God forever. Behold, who can glory too much in the Lord? Yea, who can say too much of his great power, and of his mercy, and of his long-suffering towards the children of men? Behold, I say unto you, I cannot say the smallest part which I feel.' Alma 26: 16

The BOM is da BOMB!
Read it.

愛してるるる

γƒͺグビー姉妹


#ilovewasabi






No comments:

Post a Comment