Monday, October 23, 2017

γ„γ„γ­πŸ‘πŸΌ❄️❄️❄

ダッホー

This week lots of cool things happened that I don't feel like writing about! γ§γ‚‚ι ‘εΌ΅γ‚ŠγΎγ™。

We get to use Facebook now!! It's so weird. But it's been super awesome getting to connect with investigators and members from my past areas! It's super cool because I can literally teach anyone the gospel through Facebook. Like if you aren't a member and you're reading this, I can video call you on Facebook and teach you the gospel no matter where in the world you are!! How cool is that??? #addme

Wednesday, my comps bike got stolen. Got to ride in a police car. It was exciting. But yeah that ends my biking career as a missionary. RIP.

Monday, I competed in the most intense game of old lady volleyball ever played. And won. (sorry conover)

Friday, I made fermented veggies. Yay Japan!

Today it's snowing. A lot. Feels like Sapporo againπŸ’›

My emails just get lamer every week. I'm so sorry.

Only 8 more I promise!

ζ„›γ—γ¦γ‚‹γ‚ˆ

γƒͺグビー姉妹

Atsubetsu Zone + one from Kitami











No comments:

Post a Comment