Thursday, August 24, 2017

πŸ‘ΈπŸ»πŸ―πŸŽŽ✌🏼

HEYOOOO!

This week was transfers!! I am now in.... ATSUBETSU. Home of the temple, our mission president, and the biggest ward in Hokkaido. I'm also back in the city!!! So many people. My new campionS (yes back to the trio life) are... SATO AND IWASA SHIMAI! They are both transfer 3 and Japanese. So yep I'm breaking 2 nihonjin! Didn't see that one coming!

Not gonna lie I had a bit of a panic attack when I got that transfer call. BUT turns out Atsubetsu is THE BOMB. 
  1. We have the APs and honbu elders in our area. The APs right now also just happen to be my favorite elders in the mission so it's a PARTY and they drive us places in their car. (We're the cutest family ever rolling up to church in our swaggin van) 
  2. The TEMPLE oh my goodness we get to see our beautiful temple whenever we go to Oyachi. So blessed. 
  3. The ward is amazing. So many families so many kids so many YSA so fun. 
  4. Our mission president and his family our in our ward!! Which means I get to go to young women's with Kacie and translate for her while my comps go to relief society hahah
  5. I GET TO LEARN SHUWA (Japanese sign language) we have a class every Tuesday and our Sunday school class is all in Shuwa! So cool. 
  6. The senior couple missionaries are also in our ward and we had a real American BBQ with them and kaicho on Friday!!! 
  7. Costcooooooo!!!!!
  8. I have a bunkbed!!!!! Which means for the first time in a year I'm not sleeping on the floorπŸ‘πŸΌ

So yeah I'm living the life. Our zone leader called the other night and told me I'm officially the Princess of the mission because not only am I in Atsubetsu buttttt I'm also the only gaijin shimai in Atsubetsu. Reaping the blessings. 

My companions are super sweet. After our first day of being together one of my companions told me that her last transfer had been super hard and she wasn't able to leave the apartment much. She had an interview with kaicho a few days before transfers and kaicho had promised her that her next companion was someone he trusted and that would work hard and teach her how to be a good missionary.... no pressure😳

I'm so pumped for all the miracles we're about to seeeee! 

γ˜γ‚ƒγ£~ γΎγŸγ­。πŸ€™πŸ½

γ‚¦γ‚£γƒƒγƒˆγƒͺγ‚°γ‚ΊγƒΌ

Saying bye to Yuki :(









No comments:

Post a Comment