Sunday, September 3, 2017

I'll Be Home For Christmas πŸŽ„ πŸŽ…πŸΌ

ダーホ!

This week was super funnnnnn. But I can't think of anything cool to tell you so here's some fun facts!!

My comps and I are γƒšγƒ©γƒšγƒ© in Shuwa (japanese sign language) 99% of our convos include Shuwa. Every Tuesday we have Shuwa class and it's soooo fun. We also got to teach one of our recent converts that is deaf so the whole lesson was in Shuwa! So cool.

I love Akamatsu 長老 and Takamasa 長老 SO MUCH. They brought us cupcakes and curry, pumped our tires in the rain, taught kids eikaiwa for us, and made it so Lafa gets to stay at our apartment for mission tour. ❤️

I got a call from kaicho telling me I'm going home December 19..... #merrychristmas

I love Atsubetsu

私は sapporo girl です。

そして、私はヒルヒンです。

愛してるるる
γƒͺグビー姉妹


byebyebrendon (hymas) :(







No comments:

Post a Comment