Thursday, September 14, 2017

14 months 18hr

ヤーホ!

This week was goooood.

Tuesday, Frank Shimai and I got to go on splits!! And it was her birthday! It was super fun. We decided to walk to Honbu (because we can) and when we got there Von Forrell Shimai was like "oh hey I'm just buying your airplane tickets home right now!" 😳 We got to chat with her and Von Forrell Choro for a while and then McClure Shimai came and gave us some ice cream! (atsubetsu perks). When we got home that night the Elders had filled our balcony with balloons and hats they had signed- hahaha.

Friday we had Mission Tour and the area 70 president (Elder Gay) came to talk to us. Learned lots. Got to see some homies. It was a good time. I have no idea what I did to get sent to the best mission in the world and to serve with the coolest homies in the world but I major lucked out! That night the APs pulled some strings and made it so Lafaele Shimai could stay at our apartment!! So blessed.

Yesterday one of my investigators from Ebetsu got baptized!!! Yayyyy!!!! Congrats Yumi💛

Today we're going curling because that's what you do when you live in Sapporo. I'm PUMPED. ⛸🏒

That's all I've got....

Here are some pics!!!

愛してるよ

"The greatest decision I ever made in my life was to give up something I dearly loved to the God I loved even more. He has never forgotten me for it.”​​

I'm the new AP




Birthday presents😎

Frankkkk

Add caption

The surviving douki (people I came to Japan with)


Mission Tour💛

Sleepoverssssss❤

Curry Night with our new bud from America! Me and Takamasa are going to visit him when we get home🤘🏼



No comments:

Post a Comment