Sunday, September 3, 2017

What's Next?

こんにちは〜

Last Tuesday we woke up to a text on our phone telling us "North Korea shot a missile and its about to fly over so you have 5 minutes to get in a basement cellar or somewhere safe" 

We don't have a basement cellar. So we went back to bed. Sorry mom! 

Usually this kind of thing would probably freak me out but one of the best things about being a missionary is the constant feeling of peace from the Spirit. Whether it's been earthquakes, being hit by cars, walking through blizzards, biking through typhoons or having missiles flying over me, I've always had that reassuring peace that all will be well. 

I'm not gonna lie, my heart definitely starts beating a little faster every time the army flies by (my comp and I always have to stop and watch justtttt to make sure) but I still have total peace and trust in my Heavenly Father! 

Serving in Hokkaido has brought me lots of good stories for the grandchildren :') 

 "To share truth in difficult circumstances is to treasure it more."

"You can't be brave if you've only had wonderful things happen to you" Mary Tyler Moore

"These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world." John 16: 33

です。

愛してるよ〜

リグズ。


I got to see my perfect Kudou family at FHE💛💛💛



No comments:

Post a Comment