Wednesday, August 17, 2016

よよよ

こたちわ かぞ! Ohayou gozaimasu!!

It's been another great week here in the MTC!! The weeks keep flying by. I don't know why people complain about the MTC so much. Some days I do feel like one of those dolphins that die when they're put in captivity but I'm still having sooo much fun. The gospel is fun!!! 

So many random things happened this week so here's a quick run down of the best:

- Spent a week memorizing what I thought was the First Vision in Japanese but was actually just a random paragraph in PMG. Typical. 

- Had Elder Towns teach me how to say "I like your tie" in Spanish. Went around telling people "me gust su cuerpo" which, come to find out, actually means I like your body.... so embarrassing. Thank you Elder Towns.

- Found out Christian McCafrey is on Elder Bradys email list !!!!!!!! (Not a joke they trained together through high school)

- Converted the whole MTC to dōterra. Literally. I have never handed out so much onguard in my life. 

- Went to temple square Friday!! Yay!!! The real world! Real people! I'm so glad I got to go to my favorite place one last time before I leave for Japan.

Anyway, life is great and God is good! 

Last night Bonnie L Oscarson came and spoke to us. She's so great. We watched the Mormon Message called "The Will of God" (go watch it right now) After an Elder got up and talked about how he felt really cut down because he was trying to learn Japanese and didn't feel like he could express everything he wanted to while teaching investigators. (which is how I feel 24/7) She responded and said God knows us better than we know ourselves. He knows what were capable of and called us to the best mission for us. Even if it's Japan. 

3 1/2 weeks until I'm in the field!! Sooo excited!

あいしています!

Rigby しまい

“… And now, almost 50 years later, I look up to God and say, ‘Thank you, Mr. Gardener, for cutting me down, for loving me enough to hurt me.’" (Go watch the mormon message)



No comments:

Post a Comment