Wednesday, August 24, 2016

The End is Near

こにちわ かぞく と ともだち!

Another week down. We had another group leave for Japan this week which means the next group to leave is mine!! Whaaaaaaat!!! September 12 is the day! 

The amount of Japanese I know and the amount of time til I leave is pretty scary. #pray. We asked our teacher how hard we're going to be hit by the language truck when we get to Japan and he said "just make sure you're studying in the short amount of time between when the truck first hits you and before it backs up over you again"😂

This week the Japan Sapporo temple was dedicated! MY TEMPLE!! Woohooooo!!!  So pumped that the people of Hokkaido can enjoy the blessings of the temple:) Eternal Families for the win. 

One day we we're trying to decide what to teach a less active member to get him excited about the gospel. Lafaele Shimai asked me what excites me the most about the gospel. Easy. Eternal families. How cool beans that I get to spend forever with the coolest people I know?Can't wait to tell everyone in Hokkaido that they can be with their families forever. 

Being a missionary is the best!! 

あいしています!

Rigby しまい

"Therefore, let us glory, yea, we will glory in the Lord; yea, we will rejoice, for our joy is full; yea, we will praise our God forever. Behold, who can glory too much in the Lord? Yea, who can say too much of his great power, and of his mercy, and of his long-suffering towards the children of men? Behold, I say unto you, I cannot say the smallest part which I feel." Alma 26:16


No comments:

Post a Comment