Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Nihon ni ikimasho!

Ohayou fam! 

It's been a great last week in the MTC. It's crazy to think 8 weeks ago I said bye to my family and was thrown into a tiny brick room with 7 strangers and a teacher that only spoke in Japanese. I've met the most amazing people, my testimony has grown so much and I've even learned a little Japanese :) Monday morning I leave for Japan!!! 

Saturday I was super bummed to be missing college football. BUT Sunday who would be the devotional speaker but Chad Lewis!!! (He played football at BYU and in the NFL) He was soo great! He told the best stories and talked about his superbowl experience. God loves me :)

One day Stuart Chōrō was trying to tell me what to do. Watashi, being the stubborn person I am, told him I don't take orders from anyone. He's in the Airforce so he didn't like that answer very much hahaha some words were exchanged and everyone watching was on the floor crying they were laughing so hard. I love my zone. I'm going to miss them soo much. 

Last night D. Todd Christofferson came to speak to us!! That makes 3 Apostles in 9 weeks :) My companion and I were third row, dead center. I made him laugh so I guess you can say we are practically bffs. One thing he said that I loved was "Yes He loves you, can He trust you?" I want to be someone God can trust with anything. 

Gotta give a shoutout to all the dōTERRA peeps! Have fun at convention next week!! I'm so bummed to be missing it so keep me updated on everything :)

Well folks next time you hear from me it'll be from Japan.... 

あいしてます!

Rigby しまい

"I am a lover of the cause of Christ" Joseph Smith

Swaterday = sweater Saturday 
Rigby VS Stuart 

No comments:

Post a Comment