Sunday, June 18, 2017

๐Ÿˆ+๐Ÿšด๐Ÿป‍♀️๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿš™

Hi! Yes im still alive but we'll get to that later...

If anyone was going to find a football team in Japan, it was going to be me. Yuki told me a while ago that a guy in one of her classes was on a football team. I didn't believe her at first because I've never heard of football in Japan before. Her friend told her we could come to their practice so we went. They were all inside cleaning equipment and what not so I stuck my head in the window and it was legit American football stuff!! I became besties with all of them reallllll fast. They had a picture of Tom Brady on the wall but none of them knew he was-hahaha. We're having a pancake party next Monday for my birthday and they're going to come! So basically I'll be converting a football team this transfer. Pumped!! I also met the rugby team and they told me I could come play with them sometime so maybe I'll convert them too-hahah

Ah... so ne.. this week I got hit by a car. It was pretty exciting. I was crossing a street and the lady didn't see me and ran into me. It didn't hurt in the moment but I'm definitely feeling it now. They're making me go to a chiropractor today -yay!

Just trying to experience everything the mission has to offer :)

Last but not least a special shout out to the man I've faced bears with, scaled mountain sides with and traveled half way around the world and back again with. People might mistake him as Matt Damon but he's actually my DAD!!! Thanks for being my adventure bud and my
biggest fan. You're the best, better than the rest. I love you dad!!!!! 

็ˆถใฎๆ—ฅใŠใ‚ใงใจใ†ใ”ใ–ใพใ™!

ใพใŸใญ!

ใƒชใ‚ฐใƒ“ๅง‰ๅฆน

Papa Burke!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment