Thursday, June 29, 2017

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽˆ

ใ“ใ‚“ใซใกใฏ!

Mazu, thanks for all the birthday wishes! Today just started and it's already been my favorite birthday ever.

Holy, this week was jam packed with awesomeness!!!!

On Thursday we had a talent show with half the mission. It was a goodbye to our Mission President and his wife and the Arrington's since they go home this week :( it was sooo much fun to be together and just laugh for a few hours. Early in the week I had the idea that we should do a flash mob for the Nakatsuka's so I called everyone and sent them a video of the dance and it was the last thing we did at the talent show. It was SO fun. It's not everyday you get to have a dance party with half your mission- haha. And It made the Nakatsukas cry.  I love my mission so much.

The next day we had a mission conference and said bye to the Nakatsuka's and Arrington's. It was sooo sad. They really are family to me, I'm going to miss them so much.

This week we went to football practice again and Andy (Yukis friend) asked for a Book of Mormon so we gave him one! Yayyyyy!! Then we were talking to some baseball players and I pulled out an eikaiwa flyer and one of them started freaking out and said "I've gotten one of those before from 2 guys in Hakodate!! And they gave me this old book that I still have!" And I showed him a Book of Mormon and asked if it was the book and he said it was!! So I invited him to church. It was super cool and he was so amazed. And one of the elders that first met him was Bateman ้•ท่€!

One day we were housing and we met this guy that was Christian so we gave him a Book of Mormon and invited him to church. 20 minutes later we were walking down the street in the rain  and he pulled up in a car and handed us an umbrella and told us to be careful because Hokkaido is cold. It was seriously the most Christlike thing that's happened to me in Japan. Then he told us he wants to come to church!!! What a guy!

I heard the Book of Mormon got translated into Nepali this week!!!!!! Now my favorite country can have my favorite book! They just need some missionaries to give them out... I volunteer!!!

Last but not least, Thursday is the number 1 homie (Lafas) birthday!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! We're so ichi we came to earth just 3 days apart. You're my fav kiwi. Have a sick day ya rippa. ๆ„›ใ—ใฆใ‚‹。


ใƒชใ‚ฐใƒ“

1. FLASH MOB
2. Squad goals




No comments:

Post a Comment